Chinese New Year. It’s coming up. In 2011, it’ll be on the 3rd of February. And there is a custom where the clothes that you wear have to be new, to bring in the new year. So it’s time for me to go clothes shopping, again. I’m not very good at that. It’s difficult because I’m quite meaty, so a lot of clothes don’t fall nicely on me, or I don’t feel comfortable in them, so I end up looking bad due to the lack of confidence.
Anyway, my wonderful little fingers went online and searched high and low for dresses that I can wear during the festivities. I’m only allowing myself one dress because I don’t wear dresses often, so I don’t want a whole bunch of them sitting in my closet, only taken out once or twice in the year.
1. Georgette Frill Front Blouse Dress in Cream from ASOS
2. Printed Tea Dress from ASOS
3. Tailored Peter Pan Collar Dress in Navy/Cream from ASOS
4. Tailored Fit and Flare Dress in Terracotta from ASOS
5. Tailored Short Sleeve Ponti Fit And Flare Dress in Cafe Cream from ASOS
6. Capelet Bodycon Dress in Blue from ASOS
7. Jill of All Trades Dress in VP from Mod Cloth
8. Spots of Luck Dress from Mod Cloth
9. The Golden Ruler Dress from Mod Cloth
What do you guys think? I can’t choose! I love them all! Though I don’t think I’ll be able to wear the Golden Ruler Dress, because it’s black, and black is forbidden in my family during the Chinese New Year period. Argh! How do I choose from all of this?!