I like lists. Lists are usually what keep me organized. So I should make a list before I run around like a headless chicken panicking over everything. So here are things I need to do before the big move.
1. Apply for a long stay visa. This is going to give me much grief and headache.
2. Apply for a international driving permit.
3. Make a pair of prescription sunglasses.
4. Buy a new pair of jeans.
5. Pack, but I’ll probably only start this a week before.
6. Figure out how to get my iMac over.
7. Remove my last wisdom tooth so it’ll stop giving me grief.
8. Lose a lot of weight.
9. Learn to cook basic, edible Asian food.
10. Learn to do some housework, because I am dumb and don’t know how to.
11. Find my diploma. It’s hiding somewhere.
12. Replace my absolutely destroyed debit card.
45 days and counting.